Friday, October 12, 2007

Bloglines and RSS

Well, I have just spent 3 hours of Saturday afternoon exploring this new phenomenon ( to me). There would be no way I could do this during work time! Understanding what it was about was more difficult than actually doing the subscribing part. I have included a few colleague's blogs as feeds and interest sites of photography and travel. It will be interesting to see if I am inundated with information over the next few days. If so I will have to refine the feeds to cope with the extra reading

2 comments:

Tara said...

I use my feed reader like a newspaper..I scan the headings and if it seems interesting I will read it, if it doesn't - I skip right past it.

Little Miss Messy said...

Hi Tara,
I can see why - I have already removed a couple that were not really what I was interested in but with trial and error I can see the use of instant updates on a topic